3.12.2012

a lovely light blue...



It's been a while since i've shared any product or clothing here on the blog. To be honest, I haven't really been on the hunt for anything new since the beginning of Winter. Besides my leather boots and a repeat rotation of cozy sweaters i've been good.

But with Spring on it's way, i'm dreaming of some new shirts, lighter layers, and possibly a new clutch. It's all about that fresh start once Spring rolls around. If you're following me on Instagram (@daniellamz) you know i've been obsessing over blue skies lately, so when I saw the gorgeous lookbook of Stitch & Hammer, I had to share some photos. Isn't this perfect shade of blue? I love the light denim hue throughout.

I'm also seriously considering downsizing everything in my purse to fit in one of their clutches! Cute, right? I'm starting to find myself leaning towards more handcrafted products like this.

14 comments:

  1. I love this colour for Spring, perfect seasonal shade, along with butter yellow and lilac! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great colour to freshen up Spring!

      Delete
  2. Wow, I love the denim shirt! Such a lovely blog, hope you can take a look at mine some time.

    Kate {Something Fabulous}
    http://thesomethingfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to find a denim shirt like that, love the colour! I'll have to pop your blog too...

      Delete
  3. I love her stuff :) Totally been eyeing those clutches and the new aprons I hope to see in the shop soon. x N

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went ahead and bought myself the clutch! lol... can't wait for it to arrive!

      Delete
  4. i totally agree about the hand crafted products. although i don't know if i could get everything into a clutch...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to attempt it, lol, we'll see!

      Delete
  5. Very cute! If I recall, don't you have a Birthday coming up soon? :)
    Hope your weekend was lovely, Daniella!

    Warmly,
    Sarah

    p.s your instagram pictures are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do! You have such a good memory Sarah! I always need to write these things down. It's next Friday. Getting older.... lol

      Thanks about my pics!

      Delete
  6. Very pretty. I like the simple lines.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have her stud wallet and LOVE it! She such a great gal, and makes incredible things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They, both are beyond fantastic! Love the blue tone combined with the "naked" leather. YUM!

    XoX

    ReplyDelete