9.24.2012

off to tie the knot!

My oh my, it's been a while hasn't it? The past couple weeks have been so busy getting everything together for our wedding! Our last appointments are all over with, all stationery printed and ready to go, dresses picked up, and details organized... just some few last to-do's on the list for the final stretch. I can't wait to marry Rick. I keep saying it feels so surreal after planning for such a long time, but it's finally here!

Along with it, the beginning of Fall... the days are cooler and it's getting dark by 7pm already. These were the last of Summer blooms I picked up from the market a little while ago. Sunflowers seem so perfect for one last hurrah. I'm excited for Fall though. Being in our own home makes the nights that much more cozier. If only I could find which box my candles are in (still not fully unpacked, lol)...

This will probably be the only post for a week or two, as after the wedding we're off to Antigua for our honeymoon! Till then – Happy Fall everyone!

25 comments:

  1. Yay Daniella! Wishing you and Rick a wonderful wedding day and honeymoon! Enjoy ever moment! I will be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting, have a wonderful day, congratulations to you!

    We went to Antigua for our honeymoon too, enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simone! Oh my gosh, Antigua was gorgeous! Did you go to the Sandals resort too?

      Delete
  3. Only 5 more sleeps until one very amazing day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I hope you enjoy every second of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, it's finally here! Congrats to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh, congratulations, Daniella! Getting married is truly wonderful. :) Enjoy it all. We'll be eagerly awaiting your return!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so excited for you and congratulations!!

    www.espressojoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I hope it is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations and enjoy every second of it!
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck! I'm sure it will be magical. God bless you both.

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations on your wedding! have the best time on your honeymoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i can't believe it's already here! have such a wonderful time and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! A million congratulations! Have a great time in Antigua.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! Hope you are having the best time on honeymoon :-)

    ReplyDelete