1.30.2013

quote



Quote: By Megan | Design: Daniella Marie 

January has almost come and gone (where did the time go?!). And with it came planning, more planning, and finally, some actual decision making. I'm excited to make some changes around here, in conjunction with another project I've been working on. I've had all these ideas floating around, too fearful to make any "final" decisions, but the above words could not ring any more true. Holding back until something is just so, just doesn't work. It's taken me over 3 years to realize that. Things are always evolving. So I've given my perfectionism a hard deadline, with hopes of launching something special in late February. Plus, it doesn't hurt to announce here either, right? (eek!). Wish me luck, friends.

15 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you have in store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooooo excited! It's gonna be great! You're going to do amazingly well!...and I'm saving that quote from above because it's ringing true for me too and thanks for the good advice over coffee...enough of being fearful!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here here! lol. Thanks Kinga, coffee was great (although Rick thought I was kidnapped, lol)! I'm excited too :)

      Delete
  3. Good luck lady! I have been following your blog ever since seeing it on withach!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Drew! Glad you're liking my blog :)

      Delete
  4. You can't go wrong, you're amazing! Lol, no pressure, though :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! That's so nice of you :)

      Delete
  5. I really love this quotation as I am always in fear and worry recently

    http://puputnopitasari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just found your blog, and what a perfect day to do so! this is a fantastic outlook and something that i've been trying to focus on lately. will be following along-- on insta too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well i'm glad you found me Ashley! Thanks for following!

      Delete
  7. I can't freaking believe tomorrow is Feb 1st!!! Love this quote!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's pretty crazy at how fast the first month went of 2013! Realy can't believe it's already February, but I'm excited for Spring to get here soon.

    Lovely quote, it's definitely a challenge to let go of the fear we keep inside ourselves. I am glad you are finding the strength to do it though. :D

    Always,
    Mostly Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much truth behind that quote! Cannot wait to see what you have in store, I know it will be AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete