2.08.2013

inspiration

For the past little while I've been collecting photos here and there as inspiration for my new office. I've always admired the above image of Aerin Lauder's stunning space, with touches of gold and white, glass and mirrored surfaces. It's the perfect palette for a girly room done in the chicest way possible. I've also concluded it's my personal mission to find a chandelier just as gorgeous as this one – i'm obsessed. I'm so excited to finally get started on bringing this room together. Lots of good things to come!

1. Gilded Scissors | 2. Fresh Flowers | 3. Brass Pharmacy Lamp | 4. Personalized Pencils | 5. Signature Binder | 6. Business Card Holder | 7. Gold Pen | 8. Gold-edged Notecards 
| 9. Luxury Scent | 10. Gorgeous Lighting | 11. Stylish Clipboard | 12. Acrylic Tape Dispenser

12 comments:

  1. It's hard to beat gold and white. I love the gilded scissors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a darling gorgeous space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so in love wtih these... i wish my office looked like hers, that's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you included our whites roses in this beautiful inspiration board... Thank you!
    xxoo
    C + C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! They are so pretty! And look soooo real!

      Delete
  5. By the looks of this post, your office will be gorgeous!!! Just think of all the inspiration as a result of such a lovely space! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete